A Software & Technology Contracts are written legal agreement pertaining to the various assets of IT, such as subscription services, software licenses, and hosted agreements. Such a contract is signed between two parties to prevent any dispute over the control, maintenance, repair, or changes made to the software, hardware, and other IT-related services. Templates of IT agreements outline the terms and conditions of the contract agreed upon by the technology provider and the customer (the former promising to offer IT services to the latter in exchange for money).
An IT contract template must cover the following key pointers for both parties to agree upon:
● Clause for confidentiality (for protection of IT assets)
● Clear specification of the duties and responsibilities of both the parties
● Clause for contract termination (in case of failure to comply with the terms of the contract)
● Clause for resolution of conflicts
● Listing of the services offered under the contract
● Provision for rights of intellectual property
● Pricing structure mutually agreed upon for the IT services on offer
Legitt can help you with ready-to-use IT contract templates that are free to download and easily customisable too. A few examples include Master Services Agreement, Software Sale Agreement, Video Game Development Agreement, and Software License Agreement. There are many more such templates that our Legitt team would love to help you with. Book a demo of our Contract Management Software System or contact our team for more details.